Jun 7.2

 Slept a lot.

Not great. But feel better. No skating on a path down to hell either. I have taken a step away from the Big Hole. Mentally I am pretty fucked. But. Stabilising a bit. What ? Staring down your imminent desmise is bad for your mental health stability ? Who knew ?

I uh. Really. Don't think I can take those co-codamol anymore. At least. Not without serious consequence.

I will try laying off them for a bit and seeing if shit improves.

Which doesn't bode well for the old leg pain.

Hilarious.

I am going to take it so easy today, that it's going to be on the all time greats of taking it easy.

I am also going to try to enjoy myself where I can.

Also hilarious.

There is a small part of me tempted to test the co-codamol effects again.

There is a bigger part of me that is extremely alarmed at how close I got with it.

Also interesting conclusion. Apparently I don't want to go out via codeine dosing. Not pleasant.

...

So I've taken some time to do more in depth reading on codeine. Apparently my symptoms are definitely a known thing on codeine - albeit the strength of impact of them on me seems alarmingly high at times - and if they persist "talk to a health practioner about it". Uh huh. Hmmmm.

I might try a quarter dose this evening instead and see how that pans out. I don't know. They seem to be hitting harder of late. Perhaps because I am being consistent with taking them ?

Comments