Aug 28 addendum

 Good god today was very bad. One of my worst. With a minor funny turn in the early evening.

I only started to feel a little better around 9pm. By 10.30 pm was a bit better, fragile, tired, and ready for bed to repeat the cycle.

I don't know. I scraped the bottom of the barrel hard today. Going up and down stairs was bad. Standing in the kitchen was bad.

Sigh.

I can't believe I am anywhere but standing right on that edge at my low points. Even staying in bed is not good. Any attempt to rouse myself - I tried - I have a spurt for literally a minute and then fall back worse.

I have to tell myself it's ok.

Don't worry. What's the worst that could happen. You die ? That's ok.

I could do without the lingering and anxiety and awfulness. 

Tough titties.

I hope tomorrow is better. Please. Let tomorrow be better. I can't keep doing this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb 29

May 9

Mar 10