Sep 19

 Slowly my left foot has got better. Very slowly. And the daily ritual of painkillers has dialled all my other pains down to low, so, things going in the right direction ?

Always a new wrinkle in my ever evolving fuck up of health.

Perhaps it's all the codeine. Perhaps it's the slow aftermath of the gut nuking antibiotics. But I endured the worst constipation I've ever had. Really. Fucking. Emergency. Inducing. Bad. It very quickly wiped out any progress I had made, made me feel like shit when I wasn't in the loo, and screamingly bad in the loo.

I have figured it's probably the codeine. Given I haven't ever experienced anything so bad as that. So. I stopped taking them.

And gave everything a break as my foot was maybe on the right path.

Uh huh.

The left foot went backwards fast.

Uh huh. Those painkillers were really doing a good job huh.

Needless to say I have been careful with what I am eating, but, it doesn't seem to be making any difference any which way.

I am hoping that when - eventually - I talk to the NHS pharmacist and can adjust meds, that things will get better.

I am also desperately hoping the constipation et al will very quickly resolve.

On the plus side the mental meds seem to have stabilised the mental stuff. Which. Is not how they are supposed to work. Not so quick. Not so easy. But I have noted this in the past. Sometimes I can feel their effects within 24 hours. There's also no doubt they have an immediate effect on everything else in me - my hand and arm tingles immediately return in force. Changes in libido.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Feb 29

May 9

Mar 10